Please take note that the schedule below is just tentative. The class is confirmed only when you have received a course confirmation from us. Kindly complete the form in the link below the schedule.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- The course dates are for classroom face-to-face practical hands-on and assessment session.
- Completed registration must be sent at least 2 weeks before the scheduled course dates.
- Learners will be doing an online Asynchronous learning (self-study) at their own pace which comprises of 8 chapters of self-reading, videos and quizzes which covers the theoretical component of the course where learners are required to complete eight chapters of reading, videos and quizzes.
- Every learner MUST have a valid email account. Strictly NO sharing of email accounts.
- The link to the Learner Portal will be emailed 2 weeks prior to the classroom training date.
- Classroom learning covers the practical component of the course where learners will be guided by a facilitator throughout.
- Learners MUST complete their online learning before attending the classroom session.
MHI Training Master reserves the right not to accept any registration after registration has closed.