Please take note that the schedule below is just tentative. The class is confirmed only when you have received a course confirmation from us. Kindly complete the form in the link below the schedule.
Due to the stabilisation period announced by the MTF until 21 November 2021, all Child First Aid courses will only resume after 21 November as instructed by ECDA and SRFAC.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- The course dates are for classroom face-to-face practical hands-on and assessment session.
- Completed registration must be sent at least 2 weeks before the scheduled course dates.
- Learners will be doing an online Asynchronous learning (self-study) at their own pace which comprises of 8 chapters of self-reading, videos and quizzes which covers the theoretical component of the course where learners are required to complete eight chapters of reading, videos and quizzes.
- Every learner MUST have a valid email account. Strictly NO sharing of email accounts.
- The link to the Learner Portal will be emailed 2 weeks prior to the classroom training date.
- Classroom learning covers the practical component of the course where learners will be guided by a facilitator throughout.
- Learners MUST complete their online learning before attending the classroom session.
MHI Training Master reserves the right not to accept any registration after registration has closed.