MHI Training Master was founded on 14 February 2008 by Mr Mohamed Hussain Ismail. MHI Training Master is an accredited training provider to conduct New/Refresher Standard First Aid and Child First Aid Course by Singapore Resuscitation And First Aid Council (SRFAC), recognised by National Registry of Coaches (NROC), Sport Singapore and Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) respectively.
MHI Training Master maintain high satisfaction of the needs and expectations to all our customers. MHI Training Master is an accredited training provider approved by Ministry of Manpower to conduct Occupational First Aid Course. We are ISO 9001:2015 which translate to the quality management system & ISO 29993:2017 certified which is the learning services management system. We monitor and improve the performance and skills of the staff involved in the delivery of training services. Identifying goals for quality and practical direction for the learning services.
Our principal trainer has over 30 years’ experience in First Aid inclusive of 15 years as a First Aid instructor. Hence, you can be rest assured that our chief instructor together with his team of dedicated & certified trainers with the vast experience from various fields & expertise, will be able to deliver a high standard and the most comprehensive First Aid training to meet your company requirements. We offer programmes that are tailored and customized to our clients needs.
These programmes includes :-
- First Aid
- Workshops and Talks
- To be an excellent training provider who is able to crystallize customers’ goals into tangible outcomes.
- To deliver customer satisfaction by focusing on excellent performance through efficient processes and effective results.
We believe that our customers’ satisfaction is our key success factor. We are committed to deliver:
- Excellent performances that will increase customers’ productivity.
- Efficient processes that will increase customers’ self confidence and satisfaction.
- Effective results that is value for money.
It is the policy of MHI TRAINING MASTER to perform all works safely to achieve accident-free operations. Workplace Health & Safety is always accorded top priority in all our activities. We will strive to encourage staff to imbibe a culture whereby all staff value individual commitment towards safe working practices, prevention of ill health and injuries, at the same time embracing the SGSecure Movement.
- We will provide adequate infrastructure & resources to ensure the safety of our workers.
- We will be committed to reduce WSH Risks.
- We shall identify and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury, including those pose by terrorism.
- We will provide training, skills enhancements and supervision to improve individual’s understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures / anti-terrorism measures and follow them diligently.
- We will involve employees in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognise, evaluate and control workplace hazards.
- We will ensure everyone (including visitors and sub-contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work.
- We will take every effort Follow and comply to our company and our client’s safety requirements and relevant Codes of Practice.
- We will provide adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes.
- We will demonstrate our commitment to continually improving the effectiveness of our risk management system.